Thursday, September 1, 2011

Skeletor Questions

We're PREGNANT! Well...I am but John helped. So excited to tell everyone....finally. I'm almost 15 weeks and the little prince or princess will be here February 2012. We affectionally call him or her Skeletor. Why? Well at our last ultrasound the little mini was staring right at the camera and well...looked like Skeletor. :)

Questions people keeping asking me:

Q: When are you due?
A: February 26th, 2012 - so close to LEAP YEAR!

Q: Do you know the gender?
A: Not yet.

Q: Are you going to find out the gender?
A: More than likely, yes. I wish we were spontaneous and could just be crazy and wait but I am WAY too much of a planner.

Q: How do you feel?
A: Feeling good! I have had morning sickness but it hasn't been aweful. Which by the way...it can be at anytime! Where did they come up with the term "morning" sickness? I'm tired a lot and hungry ALL the time! I feel famished if I don't eat every 2-3 hours.

Q: Any cravings?
A:  Sourdough toast, avocados, and most recently nachos. Super unhealthy ballpark/7-11 nachos! Yum!