Here are more of the many things I eat. I still crave potatoes...in any form. And donuts!
![]() |
| Halloween candy at work. Don't worry...I did NOT eat all of this. |
![]() |
| I read that if you want your kids to eat veggies, it helps to eat them while pregnant. I HATE peas. |
![]() |
| Coffee cake...and leftover Halloween Candy. ;) |
![]() |
| Baked Potato. |
![]() |
| In 'N Out - California's finest. |
![]() |
| Donut in bed from John! |
![]() |
| Caprese sandwich & sweet potato fries at Granville Cafe. |
![]() |
| Gingerbread steamer. SO happy the red cups are here. |
![]() |
| Giant Burger at the Original Bob's Big Boy. |
![]() |
| Sugar drink (for my Glucose tolerant test) |
These photos make it look like I eat crap all the time. I really don't! Ask John.









