Pretty much we live at the park lately.
![]() |
| chilly morning at the park |
![]() |
| all the baby swings were taken so she was a big girl on this one! |
![]() |
| new friend noemi |
![]() |
| watching the big kids before slidin' |
![]() |
| sand |
![]() |
| tunnel fun! |
![]() |
| new friend neve. she chased him ALL over the park |
![]() |
| found a walking stick just her size! |
Part of why we go so often is because it’s super fun and the
other part is I’m hoping to make some more “mom” friends. Anyone have
experience with this? Like any good pick up lines? I swear, meeting moms is
like dating! And I haven’t done that in YEARS. We’ve met a few moms but then we
part ways and I never see them again. Is it too forward to ask for their
digits?







