Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch



 
This past weekend we went to Universal Studios' Grinchmas. I’ve been looking forward to it for 2 years. I didn’t get to go last year and it almost didn’t happen this year. Doesn’t Universal know I live for this stuff?

We went with our friends Lauren and Josh (whom I apparently have NO photos of?). The decorations were amazing (which I also have no photos of) and they have so many fun things for kids to do:  cookie decorating, tree trimming, story time with Cindy Loo, ornament making, etc. Oh, and meeting the Grinch and his dog Max. Santa, you have nothing on terrifying my daughter. The Grinch has got you beat! I thought maybe the dog would have distracted her but nope, so many tears. Can’t really blame her though, he is kinda scary.





As little fun as meeting the Grinch was, she LOVED playing in the Jurassic Play area. How have I not known about this John? I swear you’ve never told me.