Universal Studios asked some of their employees with kids to
come to a commercial/print/video shoot for their new Despicable Me attractions.
I wouldn’t normally take Kenley to something like this but all she had to do
was play in a splash pad and on a playground. She. Was. Terrified. She wasn’t
afraid of the cameras, just the big kids running around (which they were supposed
to do). She was the littlest one there so I think it was a bit much for her.
She did however, love craft services! So many treats and sweets that she doesn’t
normally get at home.
Maybe she’ll want to do something like this again, maybe she
won’t. Either is okay by me!
I highly doubt any shots she was in will be used, but if
there is, I’ll let you know!
![]() |
| on our way to set |
![]() |
| cutie before the chaos began |

