This big sis is the best...most of the time.
I still cannot believe that E was once this tiny. And that she resided in my tummy. And that I have grown two HUMANS in my tummy so far. In awe.
At her first doctor's visit.
Her first bedtime story time. Little Bo Peep nursery rhymes gifted from my aunt Dee.
Every day, for almost a month, Kenley asked if she cold hold Eleanor. She also requested that we take a photo of them each time. Happily, miss K, happily.
Sometimes babies are boring. To pass the time, miss K liked to watch Mother Goose Club until Eleanor woke up.
My aunt, cousin, and mom enamored over little E.
The Simpsons and Granny! I look kinda ridiculous here.
Happy Granny moved closer to us.
Kenley with cousin Kelsey. We are really sad she moved to NYC. It's too cold there. Move back.
My aunt Sheryl loves babies. LOVES them. I have to be careful she doesn't steal all my children daily.
Again, I think they are twins.
Doesn't she just make you want to move back Kelsey?
With my big kid. Love her.
Uncle Jeff fitting us into his busy Hollywood schedule!
I could watch her sleep all day.
If she knew how many photos I've taken of her sleeping, she'd probably get a restraining order.
















