Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Father's Day! We Got You Vomit

I wish I could report back about John having the best Father's Day ever but...that might be a bit of a stretch. Sometimes kids get sick, toddler's throw tantrums all day, and mommy doesn't get daddy's gift ordered in time. 

John is the absolute best dad to our kids! I see it every day but it was even more clear this Father's Day. His day was pretty much a bummer. But somehow, he didn't seem to mind much that everything turned out absolutely nothing like we had planned. He cleaned up vomit with a smile, dealt with cranky Eleanor most of the day, and even made his own breakfast. Reason 845,621 why he is the best!

I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him because we do. A lot! Even if we are sick and cranky.

Happy Father's Day John! We own you one!


Monster card that DID get here in time.

Toddler tantrum JUST for daddy.

Daddy/Daughter Father's Day picture! The other daughter was sick with zero interest.