We're in the single digits people! Only 9 more weeks! Or less? She is still measuring a bit big so we'll see if she makes it to term. Although her body is on track at 31 weeks in size...her head is measuring the size of a 36 week old baby. Yowza! I'm not sure my body is ready for that! The doctors aren't worried though, they're just going to keep an eye on it. Everything else with her is good and healthy...she just has a big head. Big heads = smart kids right? And we weren't able to get a good picture of her face...again. Looks like she is going to do the big reveal on her birthday. However, she has NO problem showing us she's a girl. As far as I go...still feeling okay. Feel huge, but good. And I'm getting a bit hormonal, crying at the most ridiculous stuff. John's been a trooper!
