Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

Happy (belated) New Year! It's crazy how we are already 2 weeks into 2012. Things have been a little busy around the Simpson household getting ready for the little one but John and I did manage to enjoy time together and slow down a bit for New Years. We went to see the movie "New Years Eve" on New Years Eve (clever, we know) and then spent the rest of the night at home relaxing, crafting (we made hats), watching the ball drop from our living room, drinking Martinelli's, and then we were in bed shortly after midnight. Let me tell you, it was REALLY tough staying up that late. Perhaps it was practice for when baby Simpson get's here? And I don't usually make serious resolutions but my resolutions this year are 1) have a baby 2) get my pre-pregnancy body back by Dec. 31st and 3) be an a great mom to baby Simpson! I think number one is kinda a shoe in. What are your resolutions?