Happy New Year everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful and
safe evening last night. We celebrated with Kenley at 9pm, watched a Britney
Spears documentary, drank our martinelli’s and headed to bed. We’re pretty
hardcore like that.
This year I have a few resolutions but there is one I feel most strongly
about: Unplugging. John and I are both shutting down our Facebook accounts
this evening. There may be a few things I’ll miss, but overall, I’m pretty
excited about it! And it’s not just about shutting down our Facebook accounts, it’s
about uplugging in other ways as well. Less TV, less overall phone usage, more
time as a family, and more time on things that matter.
We aren’t planning on completely removing ourselves from the
world though, we still have our Instagram and Twitter accounts and I’m going to
try and update this blog more. We have a few things coming up this year that I'm sure I'll be documenting.
We hope you all have a wonderful 2014 and succeed with
whatever resolutions and goals you have!
Christmas blog post coming soon…