Monday, April 7, 2014

My Absent Excuse


HELLO EVERYONE! Oh my goodness, major apologies for being absent for so long! Things have been fairly crazy around the Simpson household and when I can rest, I DO. I’m pretty much exhausted all the time because…
WE’RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!
ONLY CHILD EXPIRING AUGUST. 2014

We are so excited to be adding another little one to our family. Even Kenley seems excited…for now. She touches and points and says “Baby mommy tummy. Gentle”. It’s a major cute-fest.

This pregnancy, along with raising a toddler, has me drained all day long so blogging is usually the last thing on my mind. I’m starting to feel a little relief and am hoping to blog more on all things Simpson.

I’m 20 weeks! HALFWAY! And tomorrow we find out the gender! I cannot wait to find out, and I honestly don’t care either way if we have a boy a girl. I know a lot of people want us to have a boy to even things out, and I will be OVER THE MOON if we have a boy, but I LOVE the idea of sisters too. Like most moms, I just want a healthy little one.
 
This was at 19 weeks, I'm a little heftier now.

Cheers for now! I’m hoping to blog for you more soon!