On the day of our actual anniversary, my mom came over to take a few pictures for our Christmas card. After taking photos, she graciously watched the girls so John and I could go on a mini coffee/tea date. Eleanor is exclusively breastfed so I can't leave her for more than a couple of hours. This baby is crazy guys.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
4 Years
In November John and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Although we've only been married for 4 years, I've loved this man for over 10 years. We met in college through the university's theatre program. I was kind of a wild child and thought I needed to go a little crazy before actually dating John. I knew once I dated him, I'd marry him. And guys, I was only 18 years old! Thank you for waiting for me John. I hope I was worth the wait. I know you were!
On the day of our actual anniversary, my mom came over to take a few pictures for our Christmas card. After taking photos, she graciously watched the girls so John and I could go on a mini coffee/tea date. Eleanor is exclusively breastfed so I can't leave her for more than a couple of hours. This baby is crazy guys.
On the day of our actual anniversary, my mom came over to take a few pictures for our Christmas card. After taking photos, she graciously watched the girls so John and I could go on a mini coffee/tea date. Eleanor is exclusively breastfed so I can't leave her for more than a couple of hours. This baby is crazy guys.



