Thursday, February 25, 2016

Huntington Gardens

A few weeks ago, I took the girls to the Huntington Library, Art Collection, and Botanical Gardens. Have you ever been? It's so fun! I'd been trying to get tickets to their free day for 10 months. We got tickets back in December but K got sick so we weren't able to go. Waiting 10 months did not disappoint. We only made it to the Children's Garden but it was a blast. Hopefully we'll be able to go again to see the other gardens, libraries, and art collections. And hopefully that's sooner than 10 months.


How magical is this door that leads to the Children's Garden?! 

Little tourist. This place was huge. We got lost a few times.

Tiny drops of water would spontaneously pop up. Eleanor thought it was hilarious. I still can't figure out it's magic.

So many fun water play areas - bring a change of clothes!

Eleanor could have played in this one fountain all day.

See what I mean. Water everywhere. 

Mist area. Where I almost lost Kenley!
Little play house.

The magnetic sand was super awesome! 

Rainbow tunnel with amazing acoustics.

Volcano house.

Budding scientist.

Maze area.

Got one picture with one of my kids. She was hot, tired, and angry we had to leave.