Anyone who knows our family, knows our love for Peanuts runs deep. Kenley, especially, is totally obsessed with all things Charlie Brown. Her love started a couple of years ago when John was cast in "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" as the title character. And Eleanor's love probably began when she was in my tummy listening to John perform in the show. Anyways, with Kenley's intense love, we knew the absolute best gift we could give her was to take her to Knott's Berry Farm and experience Camp Snoopy. It was THE BEST! We went during the week so it was dead and we were able to pretty much walk on all the rides. It was so fun and something I will remember forever. I don't know how much of it will stick with the girls, but hopefully photos will remind them.
![]() |
| Someone got her own Charlie Brown t-shirt! Now she can stop wearing daddy's. |
![]() |
| "Put your hands in the air if you're excited!" Kenley was too, don't let this photo fool you. |
![]() |
| I love that they give these out. |
![]() |
| CAMP SNOOPY! Let's do this! |
![]() |
| My Charlie Browns. I love them so. |
![]() |
| I wish you could hear her in this photo. Her joyous squeals were adorable! |
![]() |
| Truck ride! We did this three times. I didn't mind. Both girls loved it SO much. |
![]() |
| Pig Pen's car ride. It was shockingly scary! |
![]() |
| Eleanor wanted a turn on it too. She continuously kept saying "No. No. No." But no tears! |
![]() |
| Exploring a little play area. Also, I need a tan. |
![]() |
| Wobbly bridge. I was super proud of her for conquering her fear and going across by herself. |
![]() |
| Rock climber. I'm not sure if you were allowed to go up here but... no signs so have at it kid! |
![]() |
| Hot air balloon ride that Kenley was too terrified to go on so...I brought Eleanor instead. Again "No. No. No." but afterwards she didn't want out! |
![]() |
| Train ride thru Camp Snoopy! |
![]() |
| With the little one on the train ride! |
![]() |
| Lucy's Spring Show! |
![]() |
| Lucy love. |
![]() |
| Linus love. |
![]() |
| Snoopy love. We could hardly tear her away from him! She literally held onto him for about 2-3 minutes. |
![]() |
| Family shot with Charlie! I think Kenley was mad we bombed her photo. (she got a solo one with him as well) |
![]() |
| Again with these siblings! We met every available character 3 times throughout the day. |
| Family shot with Linus and Lucy! Sorry we crashed your photo again kid. |
![]() |
| High fives for Linus! She also gave Snoopy a kiss on the nose which we don't have a photo of unfortunately. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure who was more excited throughout the day. Kenley was silently in awe and Eleanor was loud with joyous squeals. |
![]() |
| Photo bombing on the carousel. |
![]() |
| Little one could not be contained to the stroller for long. |
![]() |
| Take the key and lock her up. |
![]() |
| The one thing Eleanor was most excited about - the horse drawn carriage. Unfortunately, she slept through the entire thing. |
![]() |
| Ending the day with funnel cakes! Obviously. |
![]() |
| Also couldn't end the day without riding on at least one roller coaster! I was easily the oldest lady on it and the only one screaming! |
![]() |
| End of the day. She was exhausted and had no desire to leave. |






























