Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Kenley Says - Volume 3
Kenley says what?
"Mommy, where are your panties?!"
"Huh? Right here."
"Why do you want a weggie?!" - regarding my thong.
"Kenley, this is going to be your job when you get bigger." - showing her how to wash dishes.
"...I'd rather sleep!" - me too, kid.
"You have a card and a present. Are you going to love it? Is it going to be a CHARM bracelet?!" - On Mother's Day. I did love it and it was a charm bracelet. (video on snapchat)
"I love it! What is on my forehead?" - regarding a picture she drew.
"Those are your lines (wrinkles). You have a lot. And this is your bun, and ears, and I drew a face on your tummy."
"Why?"
"Because there is a baby in your tummy!" - Um...I'm not pregnant! Or she knows something I don't.
"Are you going to help me pick up all of these toys?" - John, after bathtime.
"Um...I'm getting busy." - Thank goodness she doesn't know the other meaning of that.
"Mom, they got a new baby sister!" - while watching the show "Doc McStuffins".
"Ya, just like you did!" - points to Eleanor.
"...um...can I have a NEW baby sister?" - maybe in the distant future, but you still have to keep this one.