It's almost my birthday guys! And what do we do right before birthdays around here? Birthday questionnaires! But kids are significantly more fun and honest than adults, so following tradition, I'm going to let Kenley answer my birthday questionnaire questions.
Age Mid 30-Something Questionnaire
Name: Mandy
Age: 33
Food: I think, maybe, you like spaghetti? Or eggplant?
Color: Bright pink
TV Show: Rapunzel
Movie: Adult movies, but I don't know which ones because they are secret and I can't watch them.
Book: The good night Hollywood book (Good Night Los Angeles)
Song: Moana ("How Far I'll Go" from the Moana soundtrack) and Jason Derulo songs
Toy/Game: Lite Brite and Candy Land
Restaurant: Bob's Big Boy
When I Grow Up/Job: A mermaid princess
Favorite Place to Go: Target
Best Friend(s): Andie and Kelly
What we should do on my birthday: The Ice Cream Museum!
Why you love me: Because you take me to fun museums and give me hugs.
Past Birthday Questionnaires:
Mommy Age 30-Something
Kenley Age 5
Kenley Age 4
