Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Age 30-Something Questionnaire (Answers by K)



Every six months or so we ask Kenley a series of questions and videotape it. It's super fun to see how her answers, personality, mannerisms, etc. change as she grows. With my birthday only a few days away, I decided to do a birthday questionnaire of my own! I used the same questions I asked K on her last questionnaire (which you can see HERE), and let HER answer questions about me. She got 3 questions right! Can you guess which ones?

Age 30-Something Questionnaire

Name: Mommy
Age: 13
Food: Tortellini, orange juice, and coffee
Color: Red
TV Show: Ellen
Movie: Mommy's Dancing Movie (home video of High School dance line)
Book: Llama Llama Misses Mama
Song: Sofia song (the theme song to "Sofia the First")
Toy: Trains
Restaurant: Pizza (Reno's Pizza in Toluca Lake, CA)
When I Grow Up/Job: Scuba Diver
Favorite Place to Go: the Park
Best Friend: Rapunzel 
What we should do on my birthday: Eat cake and open presents
Why you love me (extra question): I love EVERYTHING! (yay, I haven't screwed her up yet)