Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Mommy Wants a Little Lamb - Monday at the Farm

Oh my goodness you guys, I want a baby sheep! And a baby pig, a baby goat, some ducklings, oh and a bunny. Actually maybe not a bunny. My roommate in college had a bunny and it was a train wreck.

Earlier this week we went to Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark for their Springtime Easter Festival and it was the most fun! And apparently the perfect time to go if you love baby animals - which doesn't everybody?! 

We went with some friends and had the greatest time riding the pony's, going on a cow train, climbing the haystacks, riding the combine slide, driving tractors, petting and feeding the animals, and racing ducks. And that is only a tiny fraction of what this place has to offer! I think I want to visit every day. And based on my kids' pouting upon leaving, I think they do too.

Starting our day off with pony rides because obviously. Thank you for the ride Rosebud!

Farm Queen.

Omg baby lamb! Can I please squeeze you through those bars?

K: "Mommy, look how good they are at sharing the food!"

Cow train! Dying over her pose. 

Attempted family cow train shot.

E on the cow train: "Neigh! Neigh! Neigh!" Wrong animal E.

Trying to get two kids to pose nicely in front of this amazing giant Easter egg basket photo op. Real Life.

At least I got one of E!

Duck races which were shockingly difficult.

Driving mini tractors. It was a train tractor wreck. Kid can't even steer a trike. 

This kid didn't care that hers wasn't moving. Vroom! Vroom!

This little one is terrified of dogs but put her on a farm, she will run to ALL the animals!

Kissing and brushing the cutest little goat. 

Protecting her babe.

E: "Bebe! Bebe! Baaaaaaaaa!"

Some bunny wants a bunny!

Closing out the day at the sandbox at their playground.

K: "I don't want to leave. I'm having SO much fun!" We'll see you soon Underwood!