Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Kenley Says - Volume 2
Kenley says what?
"I'm so excited to go to the park and make new friends! Can I have a girl friend because I am a girl?" (all her close friends are boys)
"Sure! You can have boy friends AND girl friends."
"I can?!"
"Yep! Mommy and daddy have girl friends and boy friends.
"You do?! Who are your friends?!"
"Um..." - I guess I need to get out more.
"That little hairball is my best friend." - referring to an actual hairball.
"I'm ready to get married!"
"Okay..."
"You can wear a pink sparkle dress and I will wear a sweatshirt and tie. That's what BOYS wear when they get married. And you need tickets to get married." - while playing her current most favorite game, getting married.
"What do you do when you get married?"
"Eat cake, take pictures, and then go outside and play in tunnels." - apparently John and I did it ALL wrong.
"Can I have my Snoopy Easter chocolate?" - 7:30am
"No. You haven't even had breakfast yet."
"Can I have breakfast?"
...15 minutest later, after breakfast...
"Can I have my Snoopy Easter chocolate?" - well played kid.
"Christmas pants...hanging arms by the firrrrreeee. - while singing Mariah Carey Christmas songs. Yes, we are still listening to Christmas music. Also, please don't hang arms by our fire. Eek!