Monday, August 1, 2016

The 411 On John's Bodacious Birthday

There is no human I like more than my tubular husband, John. This past weekend was his birthday and we celebrated like it was 1988 at this like totally radical arcade warehouse full of legit retro arcade games. I'm talking Burger Time, Bubble Bobble (I almost had a heart attack), Street Fighter, Space Invaders, etc. To make it even more 80's, we ended our day with some pretty schweet pizza. Arcades and pizza? The day couldn't have been more "John". Hope your birthday was bombdigity to the max babe!

Photos from his like totally awesome day.


Best find ever! Royce, you da bomb.

A little Burger Time for John and some other rad game for K.

GOONIES arcade game! Anyone who knows my husband, knows his serious love for the Goonies. 
A little competitive game of Air Hockey for the littles. Note the step stools! This place is for everyone!

My kids favorite games were the driving ones. I'm terrified for them to turn 16.

Skeeball! I pretty much slayed everyone.

K's introduction to Pinball! I'd say she's a fan.
I could play this ALL day. Bubble Bobble is my most favorite arcade game in the world. I am currently the number 2 high score.

DDR Extreme - Super appropriate since his birthday was on "National Dance Day"!

Some kiddie rides to close out the day.
Snack cakes 'cause 3/4 of our family doesn't eat cake.

Love you bodacious babe! We're all so happy you were born!