Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kenley Says - Volume 4



Kenley says what?

"I'm a superhero."
"Oh ya? What is your superhero name?"
"Tissue Girl!" (I about die laughing)
"What is your super power?"
"I give tissues to people. Tissue blast!" - I like this super hero and power. It's currently very useful with everyone in our family sick.

"Hold me." (Eleanor to Kenley)
"I can't hold you. I'm just a kid!" - Yes, and please stay my baby kid forever. Well, for a little longer.

"My tummy is full from all of the food I ate last year." - I know you don't want to eat your dinner, but I'm pretty sure you have room considering last year was 9 months ago.

"Mommy, me, daddy, and Eleanor are going to get pizza. You can stay here and um...sit on the couch." - Wow thanks kid. Maybe save me a piece?

"Don't talk to me. I need a drink first." - Fair enough. I feel the same every morning while trying to drink my coffee. I also felt like that at Rumbullions bar during college.

"He's loud. I don't like him." - Referring to Donald Trump while watching the first presidential debate.