You can never go to enough pumpkin patches, am I right?! (Cortney knows I'm right) I'm kind of obsessed with them. Maybe it's because we didn't have them where I grew up or maybe it's because my Halloween lover husband has transformed me but, I think they are the most fun, especially with kiddos.
Last week we met up with some friends (remember that mom I wrote about HERE, we went with her) and checked out Tapia Bros. Farmer's Market. I don't know how this was our first time here. I have been driving past this patch for over 9 years. Right off the freeway, it's shockingly not a parking lot patch! It's a small one but perfect for young kiddos.
Some photos from our super fun morning, with super fun friends. We're definitely going to see more of each other Tapia Bros.!
![]() |
| Checking out the poultry on our way in. |
![]() |
| Quick! Get a quintessential patch photo with kiddos and giant pumpkins. |
![]() |
| C has real cowboy boots so he knows how to steer this thing. |
![]() |
| Little Eleanor and her dangling feet. Love. |
![]() |
| Pumpkin time! Aren't these gorgeous? |
![]() |
| Pile of kids on a pile of pumpkins. |
![]() |
| Want all these pumpkins that look like swans. |
![]() |
| Another attempt at a pumpkin patch sister photo. |
![]() |
| Eleanor is over it. Jumping time! |
![]() |
| Think we can sway John into getting us a goat? |
![]() |
| Checking out the cattle. |
![]() |
| Pretty sure I'm done having kids but then this happens and I'm like, aaaah, I need more babies! |
![]() |
| I mean aren't they the sweetest? Kenley would rock being a big sister again. |
![]() |
| All four kiddos! I'm a sucker for these photo ops. |
![]() |
| Random dirty car/trike area. Mamas least favorite but the kids enjoyed. |
![]() |
| I had to bribe her to leave this pumpkin. |
![]() |
| Jailbird. |
![]() |
| Working up the courage to go into this dark crate house. |
![]() |
| Tractor drawn train time! |
![]() |
| K's excited! |
![]() |
| Some refreshments. |
![]() |
| Cute activity to do while enjoying the scenery. |
![]() |
| Found Spiderman! |
![]() |
| Found a monkey! |
![]() |
| Plaid mamas. |
![]() |
| Final attempt at getting a group shot! |
![]() |
| Hashtag real life. Hashtag 4 kid problems. |
See you next year Tapia Bros.!



























