Things Moms Worry About, The Short List:
1. Are my kids eating enough veggies?
2. Are my kids eating enough?
3. Can my kid survive 5 days on just apples and noodles?
4. Is it okay that I don't feed my kids all organic?
5. What's that smell?
6. Are they getting enough sleep?
7. Is my infant sleeping too much? Should I wake her/him to eat?
8. Will I ever sleep again?
9. Are my kids sleeping or playing?
10. Crap, my kid just fell asleep in the car 10 minutes from home.
11. Crap, my kid just took at nap at 6pm.
12. Is that poo or chocolate?
13. Is there a race car cart at the grocery store?
14. Did they remember my kids' Happy Meal toy?
15. Where is the nearest Starbucks Drive Thru?
16. How much coffee is too much coffee when breastfeeding?
17. How much alcohol is too much alcohol when breastfeeding?
18. Should my nipples hurt this much?
19. Will my boobs every look the same?
20. When should I stop breastfeeding?
21. Being judged if I breastfeed or do not breastfeed.
22. Being judged for...anything.
23. Should I be worried that I worry about being judged?
24. To pacifier or to not pacifier?
25. Will my kid ever give up their pacifier?
26. How do I get my kids into "X" school?
27. How do I pay for school?
28. How to pay for anything?
29. Why is my kid biting their nails? Are they bored?
30. Is my kid getting enough extra curriculars?
31. Did I sign my kid up for too many extra cirriculars?
32. Is my kid, at 4 years old, starting dance lessons too late?
33. Will my kid ever grow hair?
34. Why does my kids hair keep falling out?
35. What is that rash?
36. How do I stay far, far away from hand, foot, mouth disease?
37. Vaccination schedule.
38. My kids' temperature is "X", should I got to the doctor?
39. Will my vagina ever feel the same?
40. Will my guts fall out after my c-section?
41. Will I ever stop bleeding after birth?
42. Where can I find mesh undies?
43. Is it okay if I wear mesh undies 2 years after birth?
44. Labor story judgement.
45. Where can I find a hatchimal?
46. How to explain to my kids why they didn't get a hatchimal?
47. Where to hide the Christmas gifts?
48. Did I move the Elf?
49. How to explain the Tooth Fairy?
50. How to explain the Easter Bunny?
51. How to explain why the "loud bad guy" (her words) won the election?
52. Will my kid ever learn to wipe their own butt?
53. When to potty train?
54. Why is my kid still wedding the bed?
55. Are my kids spoiled?
56. Why is it quiet?
57. Is my baby too hot?
58. Is my baby too cold?
57. Forgetting snacks for an outing.
58. How to start a Caillou or Ryan's Toy Review detox?
59. How many minutes of screentime is too much?
60. How bad is it if my kids only brush their teeth for 19 seconds?
61. Are my parenting skills to harsh?
62. Am I push over parent?
63. Am I a shitty parent?
It's a good thing Google exists. And a million moms who have been through it all first!
![]() |
| trying to sleep but worrying about all the things |
