Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dear Valentine 2017



Aren't tiny humans on "dates" the absolute cutest?!

Tuesday morning the girls put on all the sparkles for a Valentine's Day (play) DATE with K's BFF Elliot. The two of them are sweet as pie (or milkshakes) and I hope they keep this tradition alive forever! This could be a little tricky though because she has recently stated, "Elliot is my best friend, but I'm going to marry Charlie". Oh man, young love I tell you.

Kenley is actually betrothed to Quinn, but the long distance relationship is tricky so they are (play) dating other people for now. *wink*


Valentine's friends and their goodies.

Ring Pops and hand holding.

A year ago they wouldn't DARE try a milkshake! (see last year's Valentine's Day post below)

Spider web climbing in fancy dresses and shoes.

Kids in fancy wear doing kid things.

Crazy face photo bomb.


Later that evening, John and I took the girls out on a Valentine's Day date to Bob's Big Boy. We ate grilled cheese and french fries because we are fancy like that.


Dinner ready.

They were easily the fanciest in the restaurant.

love, us

smooches for K.

smooches for E.

Kissy face or duck face?

Smush and Daddy
My bae (that's what the cool young kids say).



*Click HERE to see our Valentine's Day 2016!