Anyways, Mondays, aren't they the worst? They are a tricky day to get excited for, but I am learning to find the joy in Mondays.
This weekend was a rough one. The kids were out of control, constantly misbehaving, and I had some of my worst parenting moments to date. My 2.5 and almost 5 year old pushed my exhausted buttons and I lost it. I feel so sick and so much remorse for how I behaved. I don't want my children to remember this side of mommy. The screaming mommy who loses her patience.
I am so thankful for today, Monday. Thankful that I can start over. Mondays are kind of like a mini New Year. A day to make weekly resolutions. This morning, I took advantage of my new day by taking the kiddos to the park, specifically to play in mud. They splashed is muddy puddles, threw mud balls at eachother, pretty much trashed their clothes, and had the best Monday morning ever.
My kiddos are the world to me. So thank you Monday, for giving me another chance.
Muddy Monday Photos
Another reason to love Mondays... Bachelor! When is Nick going to get rid of Corinne?!




