The majority of this trip was spent in good ol' Reno, NV - the Biggest Little City in the World, the city that truly never sleeps, the home of the wine walk, balloon races, rafting, Wolf Pack, Keva Juice, Thursday night bingo with Blue, and the famous "Bubinga Bash, Let's Get Smashed" birthday party. It's also home to some of my favorite people in the entire world.
There are a lot of things I miss about Reno, but it's the people I miss the most. We adore and never plan on leaving Los Angeles (you should all move closer to us - see why HERE), but catching up with so many amazing friends and family, well, nothing beats it. Down to earth, chill and hilarious humans that make leaving Reno so difficult.
We squeezed in as many people as we could, and although exhausting, it was worth it. All the catching up and all the laughs. We miss you Reno. But Reno locals, we miss you the most.
People We Miss
 |
| Pool Party / Fiesta! Those Culpeppers are the sweetest hosting. Especially since, you know, Mary is literally about to pop out a baby! Her 4th child! |
 |
| Betrothed since 2011! |
 |
| Everyone in the pool except these 2 new besties! Both in mom 's bellies at the same time, they knew they were meant to be friends. |
 |
| 13 Wolf Cubs! |
 |
| Red Cup - the next generation. And one in Mary's tummy! |
 |
| Cheers to our weirdo parents giving us red cups to hold pinata candy. |
 |
| Reno pinata batting practice. |
 |
| These 3 babies were in our bellies at the same time across 3 different states! And finally, for the first time ever, they meet! |
 |
| Omg, if you even knew what they were re-creating. Legit, I am pee'ing. |
 |
| The arm around the shoulder! And the head tilt! We didn't even tell them to do that! Wedding prep starts now. |
 |
| I just want to hang out with these people all the days! Also, photo by K! |
 |
| Night with the cutest little munchkins in all the land! - E and D! |
 |
| E and E. Gossip girls. Future sorority sisters. |
 |
| Spaghetti parties are the best parties! |
 |
| K: "Mom, leave us alone!" (when Kristi and I tried to peak in on their silliness) |
 |
| That peanut on the left? She's gonna make things happen I tell you. |
 |
| More batting practice with Coach Tyler! |
 |
| And pitching practice! |
 |
| This lady. There for me during some of the darkest moments in my life. I love her forever. Also, I promise to never make you buy expensive art while drunk again. |
 |
| Simpson Siblings! |
 |
| Went to this bonkers place call Ballocity that was both fun and terrifying! |
 |
| Matching cuzzies! And unfortunately the only picture I got of these girlies because they wanted to play and were on the move. |
 |
| If there is one thing my kids keep talking about, it's their cousin James. They miss him SO much. |
Places in Reno We Miss
Unfortunately, we weren't able to see everyone. Maybe next time, we'll shoot for weeks instead of days.
Stay Tuned for Part 4! (the final installment)