Sunday, August 20, 2017

E is 3



Today, my second born, my littlest of babies, turned three. What?! I know. She is old and big and it's nuts, but it's also pretty amazing watching her grow. We're pretty happy she was born. She brings such silliness and love to our family and it seems like both yesterday, and three years ago that the little vulture came out screaming. See Birth Story HERE

She loves princesses (mostly Aurora and Belle) but also Masters of the Universe and Superheros. She loves crafts but does not like drawing. Glue, paint, glitter, and mess are more her jam over crayons. She has a deep love for dance and takes ballet very seriously. She absolutely loves playing dress up and is constantly asking for more costumes (we probably should just turn our bedroom into a costume shop at this point). Every day, she turns our couches into cars, fills them with toys, and pretends she is driving back up to Lake Tahoe (I think she had a good time on that vacation). She loves cleaning and I rarely have to ask her to clean up. She loves elephants but is still terrified of dogs. She loves her curls. She is consistently getting complicated on her cuteness. I think she's pretty darn cute too but I gotta be careful before it goes to her head. She is always asking "why?". She is bananas silly and requests I make creepy doll faces when I pull her out of the car. She poses for photos (I wonder where she learned that. ahem, big sis). She takes a solid 10 minutes choosing the perfect bedtime book. She eats toothpaste, on purpose, and hides behind the rocker while devouring it. She also poops behind our play kitchen. She would eat a carrot, bell pepper, or a stalk of celery over a cupcake, slice of pizza, or bowl of macaroni and cheese. I think I birthed a rabbit. She wants to be held ALL the time. I have to remind myself that she won't want to be held forever but my arms you guys, they are dead. She makes up silly songs all the days and despises baths. For reals, you would think our bathroom was a torture chamber how crazy she gets when we try to clean the sand and Pacific Ocean off of her. She picks out all of her own clothes. I lost control of that years ago. She loves Barbies and American Girl Dolls. She watches very little TV (I wish she would watch more so I could do dishes), but loves music. She's not afraid of blood, but is afraid of hairballs. She gets angry when I smash ants because she wants to be the one to do it. She bites her nails. She loves her family. Which is pretty great because we love her too...a lot.

Thanks for choosing us E! You're a threenager now! Oh, crap. I mean, Happy Birthday!