Tuesday, August 8, 2017

In One Week


In One Week

In one week, or 7 days (holy smokes 7 days!), my baby will experience her first ever day of school.

In one week, my baby will no longer be with me 24/7.

In one week, we will take the iconic "first day of school" picture.

In one week, my baby will make new, possibly forever, friends.

In one week, I may make new, possibly forever, friends.

In one week, my baby will wear her first backpack and carry her first lunch box.

In one week, I will have to leave my baby with strangers.

In one week, my baby will have her first school teacher.

In one week, my baby will have to listen to someone other than mommy, a coach, or dance instructor.

In one week, my baby will sit at her first desk.

In one week, my baby will have her first ever homework.

In one week, my baby may experience frustration learning new things in class.

In one week, my baby will have to learn how to each lunch by herself.

In one week, my baby will have to eat what I pack her.

In one week, my baby will have her first recess.

In one week, my baby will likely get her first at school scrape.

In one week, my baby may meet a bully.

In one week, I hope my baby sticks up for herself and her friends.

In one week, I won't be able to cuddle my baby on the spot when she is hurt or sad.

In one week, my baby will have to go potty without an audience.

In one week, my baby will have to fix her hair by herself.

In one week, we will have to wake up insane early.

In one week, my baby will miss her sister.

In one week, my baby will miss her parents.

In one week, my baby will miss out on museum, park, beach, playdate, etc. adventures.

In one week, my baby will likely be brave.

In one week, I will cry tears of joy, and tears of sadness.


One more week Kenley! You got this! I however, well, we'll see.