Sunday, September 3, 2017

Eleanor - Age 3 Birthday Questionnaire



For the first time ever, Eleanor was able to answer her own birthday questionnaire! 

Each year, on their birthday, we ask our children a variety of questions and videotape it. It's hilarious, and adorable, and weird, and we love it! We save the videos for just our family but here are a few of E's answers.

Eleanor - Age 3 Questionnaire

Name: Eleanor
Age: 3
Food: Peppers and Popcorn
Color: Blue
TV Show: Beat Bugs
Movie: Trolls
Book: Frankenstein Makes A Sandwich
Song: Trolls Songs ("Can't Stop The Feeling")
Toy/Game: Minions Toys / Candy Land
Restaurant: Bob's Big Boy
When I Grow Up: Fairy
Favorite Place to Go: Space Park
Best Friend: Charlie
What did you do on your birthday: The Beach and the Park

Also, here are some photos from her birthday celebrations. We didn't do a party this year because, well, to be honest, I failed planning something. Summer was nuts busy, the kids were nuts sick, getting K ready for Kindergarten was nuts, and her birthday seemed to just pop up out of nowhere! She did have a blast though spending time at the beach, going to our traditional brunch spot, and going to her big sister's back to school picnic! At first I felt a little bad she had to go to something for her big sister on her birthday but...I'm pretty sure she also thought the party was planned for her! I mean, face painting and snowcones and bounce houses, those are birthday party things! 


California Girls

Granny Came!

Granny and her beach girls

Threenager! Aaaahh!

Hands up if you love this 3 year old!

Magic Night. Last photo as a 2 year old

Waking up to Birthday donuts (donut amount equals age)

Practicing making three

Donuts and Presents first thing in the morning!

Photo taken at exact birth time - 7:48am

Birthday traditions since 1983. My kids have no choice. 

Grand slam for the win. Also, this is how I pose on my birthdays and somehow, she naturally did this pose on her own!

Our wild thing.

Back to School picnic!

Snowcones and chips. So healthy.

E's the most obsessed with Bob's Big Boy.

Ice Cream! ('cause we're cake haters)

Hope your wish comes true E.

Love you little wild thing!